We’re glad that you’re considering CUGN for your Christian education. You can begin CUGN’s programs any time throughout the year, so transferring is easy! Transcript evaluations are free, with no cost to you!
CUGN applies your past college credit from other accredited colleges/universities towards programs at CUGN and its collaborations.
The following information will help you determine if your credits will be accepted into CUGN. Looking to transfer to another college/university from CUGN (excluding collaborating schools)? Click here.
|Transfer Credit Eligibility|
|Program||Transfer Credit Accepted|
|Certificate in Bible||Yes|
|Certificate in Preaching||No|
|Certificate in Spiritual Direction||No|
|Certificate in Correctional Ministries||No|
|Certificate in Theology||No|
|Certificate in Ministry Leadership & Spiritual Formation||No|
|Diploma in Biblical Studies||Yes|
|Associate/Bachelor’s Track – Grace Bible College||Yes|
|Associate/Bachelor’s Track – Crown College||Yes|
|Associate/Bachelor’s Track – Compass College||Yes|
|Associate/Bachelor’s Track – University of Northwestern||Yes|
|Master’s Track – Grace College||Yes|
|Master’s Track – Crown College||Yes|
|Master’s Track – University of Northwestern||Yes|
TRANSFER CREDIT CRITERIA
If you are seeking a Diploma in Biblical Studies, you must meet the following criteria to transfer course(s):
- Obtained by an accredited institution
- Bible/Ministry/Theology courses only
- Graduate-level courses only (Undergraduate courses are not accepted)
- Achieved C or higher for the course(s)
- Use the following form to upload your transcript: Transcript Evaluation Form
- Or send your transcript by mail:
Christian University GlobalNet
ATTN: Admissions Office
3000 Kraft Ave SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
- Upon receipt, the Registrar’s Office will evaluate your transcript to determine transfer eligibility.
- The Admissions Office will contact you regarding given transfer credit.
- Apply for an academic program by filling out an application.
- Begin your courses!
Note: All transfer requests must be evaluated by the Registrar’s Office.